I love grilled corn, I mean it is the best thing ever and again doesn’t take that long to cook. Coninuing with our grilling season feeding posts, had to get into a quick and easy grilled corn recipe that adds so much flavor. I actually feed Tiger this corn with the Flavor Bomb Grilled Trout Recipe, but is also great solo, the star of the show!
I was inspired by Elote Street Corn style of cooking corn, using mayo packed with spices and add-ins. Looking in my spice cabinet I was inspired to use my Jamaican Curry powder. I just love the flavors in a Jamaican Curry that are unique to this type of curry powder. So, let’s get to grilling, with this super easy recipe that you will be making all the time, because I know I am.
Here’s What You Need
Let’s Get To Cooking
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Make sure that you corn is clean and free of the corn silks.
- Note: you can leave the husks on, just pull them back so the corn cob is completely exposed.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the the mayo and spices, mix to combine.
- Using a brush slather and spread the mayo spiced spread on all sides of the corn.
- Add to a heated grill being sure that no flare ups occur when placing the corn on the grill.
- Watch the corn, but do not, I repeat do not move for at least 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes slightly turn the corn in the opposite direction that it was previously, and continue to cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Turn the corn on the other side and allow to cook without turning for 5 minutes.
- Turn the corn in the opposite direction on the same side and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the grill and place on the baking sheet or a sewing platter.
- Allow to cool slightly as it will be hot, and enjoy this flavor packed curry grilled corn.
Tiger’s Feeding Feedback
The corn on the cob was also delicious and full of flavor. I have no idea how you made the corn on the cob so tasty but I will eat it once a week if I could!